At the Center for Fertility & Gynecology, the health, wellbeing and safety of our patients and employees is of utmost importance during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Our doctors and staff members are closely monitoring the situation as it unfolds. We are following guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Los Angeles County Public Health as well as American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) to prevent and limit the spread COVID-19.
At our Center, the following measures are being taken:
- All doctors and staff at the Center for Fertility & Gynecology will continue to exercise appropriate respiratory etiquette (contain coughs and sneezes). As usual, we will continue good hand hygiene – doctors and staff are required to wash their hands frequently as well as between every patient.
- Examining rooms are sanitized after each patient visit.
- Frequent environmental cleaning of our workplace is performed, especially surfaces that are touched in common areas.
- Updating our protocols and procedures based on the latest public health guidance.
- We are offering phone or skype consultations for those who prefer to take advantage of our telemedicine service, please call us on 818-881-9800 and we will set up a virtual appointment for you.
Recommendations for you to help limit the spread of COVID-19:
- The California Public Health Department advises that if a person develops symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, cough or shortness of breath, and has reason to believe they may have been exposed, they should call their health care provider or local health department before seeking care. Contacting them in advance will make sure that people can get the care they need without putting others at risk. Please be sure to tell your health care provider about your travel history.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer when you are not able to wash hands. Hand sanitizer is available in several areas throughout our office. Please use it when you enter and leave our office and examining rooms.
- Avoid touching your face unless you are sure your hands are clean and have not been touching common items such as wallet, keys, phones, etc.
- Keep your immune system strong by getting plenty of sleep, eat well and maintain calmness.
We want you to know that the health and safety of you and our staff members remains our top priority. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 818-881-9800 with any questions.