Gonal F Vial Los Angeles
- Necessary Materials:
- Medications (ampules or vials)
- Sterile saline (ampules or vials)
- Alcohol swabs
- One 3-cc syringe with 22g attached needle
- One 27½” needle (light gray)
- Snap off ampules cap to be used for a single dose (determined by the doctor)
- Draw up 1 cc of sterile saline into the 3-cc syringe.
- Sequentially inject the sterile saline into each ampule of powder and draw all of it back into the syringe once the powder dissolves.
- Once all medication is drawn up into the 3cc syringe, change the 1 ½ inch 22-gauge (gray cap) needle to the 1 ½ inch 25-gauge (blue cap) needle.
- Expel air bubbles.
- Administer according to instructions for IM (intramuscular) injection (90 degree angle).