Ovidrel Los Angeles
- Make sure you have all the necessary materials assembled in a clean area:
- Ovidrel preFilled Syringe,
- alcohol swab,
- gauze, sharp-disposable container.
- Wash you hands thoroughly
- With the needle pointing upward, carefully remove the needle cap from the syringe. Do not touch the needle or allow it to touch any surface. Keep material sterile.
- to remove any air bubbles, point the needle up and gently tap on the syringe until all the bubbles rise to the top.
- Push the plunger carefully until a small drop of liquid begins to appear from the needle.
- Hold the syringe in your dominant hand like a pen or pencil. Gently grasp a small fold of skin between your thumb and index finger at the selected injection site.
- Insert the needle into the fold of skin in a quick, dart-like motion up to the needle's hub. Slowly release the pinch of skin and depress the plunger to inject all of the medication in the syringe. Once the injection is complete remove the needle.
- Place the needle and syringe in a sharp container.
- you may see a small drop of blood or medication at the injection site. Simply apply gentle pressure with a dry cotton ball or tissue for a few seconds.